Wednesday, October 9, 2013

To do list update

Back in the first post on this project, I wrote down a to do list. I figured that now would probably be a good time to look back at it and update that list. Now let's see:

Old to do:

Make a wig, paint the wig
Since I don't want to do any body painting, make gloves/neck cover out of tights
Make the dress - one of the largest pieces, but a fairly easy day of sewing
Paint the dress
Make the wings and the harness for the wings

Things I can check off: wig, glove and neck covers, wing harness

In progress: wings, currently painting and sanding

Not yet started: Dress

Good progress so far, but I've only got about 3 weeks left until Halloween, it's time to get my butt in gear on the dress. The dress is the largest and most important part for you know, being clothed, and that is probably important.

No comments:

Post a Comment