Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Materials: Acquired

Remember when I said The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch were my next projects? Yeah, well, nope. Last post I forgot about that, and well, Tyrael is started ahead of those other two. They are still on the docket, but I decided I wanted to compete Tyrael in a costume contest prior to the other two.

Anyways, I now have a huge sheet of Worbla in my possession as well as all the other things I was missing (like paint and fabric), and I'm getting ready to build the chest armor. Currently working on the hilt of the sword, and once that's done and primed and ready for painting I'll move onto the chest. Once the sword is done, I'll post progress pictures of that and the shoulders. Which are, by the way, all ready for paint and assembly, just haven't taken a picture of those yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment