Wednesday, November 5, 2014

List of upcoming projects

Starting sometime this fall/winter, I will actually finally be starting The Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch. A year after I said I was starting to do them. Better late than never. After that, the list of stuff I want to make now includes Seras Victora from Hellsing, and Diablo from Diablo.

I want to do smaller costumes that will be easier to transport and bring to other cons farther away (thus the first two on the list), but I also want to do something as a show piece for the next costume contest I enter. Thus, Diablo. Also, Diablo is scary and would be great for Halloween. Although Tyrael is impressive, it's not impressive to the general public; i.e. I didn't scare as many kids this year as last year. Plus I apparently want to add to the catalogue of Blizzard based costumes I seem to be making.

Now that I'm actually done with grad school and winding down with the left over details from graduating AND will be actually employed for a while doing grown up things, I'll have more free time to devote to making costumes. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment