Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween: complete

The costume is complete, and Halloween is over. The costume turned out great, and I scared the pants off quite a few people. Only problems were the mask and the wig were very tight and ended up hurting my head after awhile. Max wear time for this costume is about 3 hours before it gets too uncomfortable. It will be worn again in the future, either to a con or any other event that requires a scary costume.


Probably won't be a ton of activity in here for awhile, until I start my next costume project. Next up (I think) is The Monarch and Mrs. The Monarch, from Venture Bros. I am also planning on restoring the Queen of Blades costume, and re-engineering the wings and wing attachment so I can wear it again some time. Also in the planning stages is the long fall gravity boots from Portal 2. I really want those boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment